top of page

Permits and Certificates

     Just as you would expect a brick-and-mortar establishment to display their recent health permit, the same goes for us and any company selling food products to the public. A ghost kitchen is required to possess the same permits and certificates as a traditional establishment, from a business license and commercial insurance, to a food handler's certificate and inspected and licensed kitchen to rent from. We are currently renting a commercial kitchen from Licious Italian Bakery Cafe, located in Barrie, ON. This page will be updated as inspections occur. 

Image (5).jpeg
bottom of page